The Texas Gulf Coast chapter's Board of Trustees is an active group of professionals who are called to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at a higher level. These individuals serve as an ambassador to the Society, promote events in the Texas Gulf Coast area, and help recruit sponsors for the organization. Their mission is in line with the LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
2020-2021 Texas Gulf Coast Board of Trustees
- Chair - John Black, Daly & Black, P.C.
- Past Chair - Linda Glover
- Vice Chair/Treasurer - Ryan Pratt, Ernst & Young LLP
- Vice Chair – Scott Gildea, Citibank
Board At Large
- Ricky Carroll, Hilcorp Energy Company
- Brenda Cheney, ThayerONeal CPAs
- Katie Daily
- Stephen Johnson, Walgreens
- Evelyn Leightman
- Heath Melton, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Deborah Perl, Clovis Oncology
- Nick Petersen, Avanade Inc.
- Brian Ross, Gibbs & Bruns LLP
- Jason Ryan, CenterPoint Energy
- Jay Silver
- Stephanie Carroll
- Alyssa Parrish - Bublewicz, RediClinic
- Scott Clary, Ernst & Young
- Nick Stefanakis, Womble Co.
- Landon Taylor, City of Houston - Neighborhood
- Doc Cohen, Great American Cookies
- Sam Governale, Emmaline
- Swami Iyer, M.D. Anderson
- Cheryl Thomas, Houston Yacht Club
- Ed Wolochin, Zenith Real Estate Services