LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program
LLS and our partners are providing immediate relief to blood cancer patients.
Blood Cancer Patients need us now more than ever
Thanks to the generosity of LLS partners, eligible blood cancer patients will receive an individual one-time $250 stipend per patient to help with non-medical expenses, such as food, housing, utilities, transportation and other needs. Patients do not need to have a COVID-19 diagnosis and there are no income criteria to qualify.
"The LLS has been a godsend to me in so many areas that I can’t begin to state the impact that you have on the lives of patients."
Working Tirelessly for our Patients
Count on LLS to:
- Serve as a comforting voice for patients and caregivers
- Offer free education and support services
- Stay the course with our investment in cutting edge research
- Take bold action for children with cancer through our $100MM Children's Initiative
- Provide additional COVID-19 related resources to help patients manage during this crisis
Your Support Makes a Difference
Together with your help, we can have an impact on the lives of blood cancer patients today.
While corporate funding is fueling this financial aid program, we need your support – today more than ever – to help patients with education, information, financial assistance and more. Whatever you can do to help support our mission is appreciated.
Thanks to our corporate partners
We thank the following partners for their longstanding commitment to our mission and for providing the generous funding needed to support patients through the LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program: